What Would Your Pets Do If They Had Thumbs?
What kind of adventures could your pet experience if he or she had thumbs? March 3rd is If Pets Had Thumbs Day but we’re having a month-long contest in its honor because we’d like to know: What would your pet be able to accomplish if he or she had opposable thumbs?
How to Enter
Upload a visually creative photo of your pet that helps complete the following sentence: “If my pet had thumbs, he/she would __________.” Don’t feel you limited to dressing your pet up for a photo-op. If you’re a pro at photo editing, we’d like to see this! Would Baxter have a shot at being a first-class pilot? Or maybe Lily would make a great addition to your community’s soccer team.
- Caption your photo explaining how having thumbs could enhance your pet’s lifestyle.
- Go to the contest page on Facebook submit your entry
- Share your entry with your social networks to gain votes!
The winning submissions will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Photo creativity and originality – 70 points
- Photo caption – 25 points
- Voting – 5 points
(Read full contest rules here)
One grand prize winner will receive:
- 1 year supply of flea and tick medication (Flea3X or Flea4X)
- Max Donut Pet Bed
- $100 PetMeds gift certificate
3 First Place Winners will receive a $25 PetMeds gift certificate
Submit your entries now through March 31st. Winners will be posted on or about April 8, 2013