What kind of adventures could your pet experience if he or she had thumbs? March 3rd is If Pets Had Thumbs Day but we’re having a month-long contest in its honor because we’d like to know: What would your pet be able to accomplish if he or she had opposable thumbs?
How to Enter
Upload a visually creative photo of your pet that helps complete the following sentence: “If my pet had thumbs, he/she would __________.” Don’t feel you limited to dressing your pet up for a photo-op. If you’re a pro at photo editing, we’d like to see this! Would Baxter have a shot at being a first-class pilot? Or maybe Lily would make a great addition to your community’s soccer team.
- Caption your photo explaining how having thumbs could enhance your pet’s lifestyle.
- Go to the contest page on Facebook submit your entry
- Share your entry with your social networks to gain votes!
The winning submissions will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Photo creativity and originality – 70 points
- Photo caption – 25 points
- Voting – 5 points
(Read full contest rules here)
One grand prize winner will receive:
- 1 year supply of flea and tick medication (Flea3X or Flea4X)
- Max Donut Pet Bed
- $100 PetMeds gift certificate
3 First Place Winners will receive a $25 PetMeds gift certificate
Submit your entries now through March 31st. Winners will be posted on or about April 8, 2013
Read Related Posts on PetMeds Blog: