|From one of the most trustworthy nutritional supplement companies on the market, Denamarin is an excellent multifaceted supplements that can significantly improve liver function by increasing liver glutathione levels. The duel main ingredients of SAMe and Silybin (active ingredient of milk thistle) are potent antioxidants that protect liver cells and may even promote liver cell regeneration in dogs with active liver disease.
The product also can help with digestion and absorption of nutrients from the diet as well. There are no negative side effects seen with this product, and on the positive side, pets usually become more active and playful as liver function improves when taking this product.
It is certainly safe to use long term and even as a preventative in those pets who are also taking medications that may be toxic to the liver such as prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications such as Rimadyl, Deramaxx, Previcox or Metacam. The only client concerns I have seen with this product revolve around the cost. However, because of the combination of wonderful synergistic liver supportive ingredients in this one product, it is certainly highly worth it in my opinion and experience.
Read Related Posts on PetMeds® Blog:
- PetMeds®: What are the Pros and Cons of Giving My Pet Pain Medications (Rimadyl, Deramaxx, Novox)?
- PetMeds® Using Novox to Manage Your Dog’s Pain
- Heartworm Pet Medication: Heartgard Plus and Sentinel
- PetMeds®: How Can I Help My Pet From Developing Signs of Age-Related Decline?
- Managing Your Dog’s Pain with Previcox Pet meds