[Event] What does your cat secretly want to know?
Does your cat often seem to be pondering the mysteries of life? Cats are famous for their instinctive need to know. Here’s your chance to give them a voice to ask the probing questions you’re certain they’d love to ask!
Join Daisy the Curly Cat, 1800PetMeds’ resident expert on being a cat for an enlightening question and answer session in celebration of National Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day, this Thursday, January 22, 2015.
Daisy will set aside an hour out of her busy schedule to answer all of your cat’s questions about life, love and how to finally catch that red dot. This fun live Facebook event lets you share your kitty’s questions for some solid answers and advice from our foremost authority on life with a cat’s-eye view.
Some questions cats may want answered include:
- Why do they say “Dogs are man’s best friend” and “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend” when we all know cats are the only friends any human needs?
- What’s with the constant baby talk? We’re all adults here. Should I be worried?
- How do I get my mom to understand that when I don’t like the new people in the house, she should kindly ask them to leave?
- What’s the nicest way to let people know I appreciate all the attention, but sometimes enough is enough? I find using my teeth is effective…but then somebody cries and everyone loses their minds.
- Hairballs! If my mom hates stepping on them in her bare feet so much, why doesn’t she brush me more often?
Get your kitty’s most vexing questions answered by posting them on the 1800PetMeds Facebook Wall on Thursday, 1/22/15 between 3:00 – 4:00 PM Eastern Time. Daisy will be standing by to share her wisdom, so don’t miss out on this chance to satisfy a little of that feline curiosity!