[New Product] Insect Shield Insect Repellent Reversible Pet Bed
When you have pets, the battle of the bugs is non-stop. Protecting your dog from pests like fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and biting flies can be tough, but it’s vital to your pet’s health. There’s a long list of dangerous diseases that are caused by insect bites, making them not only a nuisance but a serious threat to your dog’s health and longevity. With the Insect Shield Insect Repellent Reversible Pet Bed, you and your dog can rest assured that biting bugs will keep their distance…or suffer the consequences!
One insect bite could transmit disease to your dog
Diseases carried by biting insects can take a serious toll on your pet’s health. A single bite could result in a lifetime of chronic health problems. Some insect-borne diseases are even deadly. The subsequent health care costs can also be difficult to keep up with. That’s why prevention is so much wiser than leaving your pet unprotected.
It’s not a matter of if an unprotected pet will get sick from biting insects, but when. Below are just a few diseases that are transmitted to pets through the bite of an infected insect.
5 pet diseases caused by insect bites
- Heartworms – Many people are shocked to learn that deadly heartworm disease is actually transmitted to pets by mosquitoes. Heartworm infection is difficult and expensive to treat. In some cases, there is no safe treatment option.
- Tapeworm – Tapeworms are transmitted through flea bites. A tapeworm infection robs your pet of vital nutrients needed to maintain good health.
- Lyme disease – Pets get Lyme disease from being bitten by an infected tick. It is more often seen in dogs than in cats and can result in symptoms such as fever, loss of appetite, swelling of joints, and lameness.
- Flea allergy dermatitis – Flea saliva left on your pet’s skin following a bite could lead to itching, inflammation, and hot spots that can cause pain and misery.
- Canine Bartonellosis – Transmitted to dogs by infected fleas, lice, sand flies, and ticks, Bartonella infection results in an enlarged spleen and/or liver, cough, seizures, arthritis, vomiting, diarrhea, and possible nose bleed. It also causes inflammation of the brain, heart muscle, eyes, nose, and lymph nodes.
This is just a sample of the many maladies transmitted to pets by biting insects. Protecting your dog with a monthly oral or topical flea preventative is essential, but adding an extra measure of repellent is ideal to help keep pests off your pet.
Insect Shield Insect Repellent Reversible Pet Bed offers proven protection
The Insect Shield Insect Repellent Reversible Pet Bed is a perfect first line of protection against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and biting flies that could infect your precious pet with dangerous diseases. This comfortable dog bed offers proven insect killing and repellent technology to protect your dog from insects and the diseases they carry.
One of the places parasites love to hide is right in your pet’s own bed. The Insect Shield Insect Repellent Reversible Pet Bed kills and repels bugs, so your dog doesn’t have to share his or her comfort zone with unwanted bedfellows. The EPA-Approved, odorless, permethrin-infused fabric cover is machine washable and built to last. The Insect Shield technology is even used in military uniforms and gear to protect soldiers against biting insects.
This dual-purpose pet bed is ideally sized to fit in most pet crates and comes in sizes Small, Medium, Medium/Large, and Large. Use it in your dog’s crate, on the floor in your home, or outside on the patio. The ripstop polyester cover is scratchproof and the insect repellent properties remain effective for up to 25 washings.
Orange on one side and Slate color on the other side, this reversible pest-control pet bed will help keep your dog comfy and protected all night long and at nap time, too! It’s also great for camping trips and other outings so your dog can relax in the sun without the annoyance of crawling, flying, and biting pests. Use the Insect Shield Insect Repellent Reversible Pet Bed as a trusted backup method of insect control so fleas, ticks, and other bugs have no place to hide.