Leo the Office Dog
Leo goes to work every day and he absolutely loves it! In fact, Leo has been coming to work with me since we brought him home. The ability to bring him to work was one of the reasons we decided it was a good time to get a puppy because I would be able to watch him closely and take him out for potty breaks when needed.
At first, I was nervous that he would bark, whine, and pee everywhere. Surprisingly, he is incredibly well-behaved at work and saves all of his puppy shenanigans for when we get home (I guess I can’t complain about that). I am so proud of how much of a good boy he is.
Leo even excels at his job here as the Office Pup. His job description is as follows:
- Greet everyone in the morning
- Accept any and all treats from fellow coworkers
- Visit everyone’s office on the way back from a potty break
- Happily allow anyone to come and play or pet (he’ll take what he can get)
- Sleep for most of the day, and let Mom get her work done
Technically Leo is still an intern, but he’s working hard and hoping to get promoted to Senior Toy Tester.