[New Product] Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs
Anxiety may bring out unwanted behavior in your dog, which may cause more stress for everyone in your home. Anticipating your dog’s stress triggers and minimizing them when possible is the best first line of defense. For an effective back-up plan, try Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs, a gentle and effective bone-shaped tablet that helps your dog stay calm and poised in stressful circumstances.
What is dog anxiety disorder?
All pets can be startled by loud noises or sudden changes in the environment such as new people, places or other animals. If your dog stays in a state of “high alert” ready for fight or flight at a moment’s notice, he or she may suffer from dog anxiety disorder. Sometimes, pet parents accept this as a personality trait and try to work around their dogs’ stress by avoiding new stimuli and shielding pets from anything that may trigger anxiety. This may be an effective short-term solution, but the right combination of training and anxiety medications or supplements can help dogs overcome habitual fear to enjoy a happier, more relaxed life.
Signs and symptoms of dog anxiety disorder include:
- Heightened vigilance – Pacing, muscle tension and an inability to relax in situations where most dogs would feel comfortable may indicate a state of generalized anxiety.
- Excessive barking – If your dog just won’t stop barking, even when reprimanded or removed from alarming situations it may be due to dog anxiety disorder. Note what the possible stressor that triggers your dog’s excessive barking may be and consult with a dog trainer and/or your veterinarian to help your dog overcome his or her fear.
- Cowering, crouching, tail-tucking, or snapping – When dogs recoil in fear, it’s best to speak calmly and kindly to your pet rather than reaching out to give a pat on the head. A jutting hand may seem like aggression to a fearful dog, who may retaliate with snapping or biting in perceived self-defense.
- Unusual facial expressions or habits – Licking of lips or fur, yawning, dilated pupils, or baring of teeth may indicate that your dog is feeling stressed.
- Destructive behavior or inappropriate defecation/urination – These “bad behaviors” may be the result of an anxiety disorder and not just defiance. Try to pinpoint what may have occurred prior to these changes in behavior to help rectify your pet’s response.
- Digging, hiding, trembling, or trying to escape – Naturally, if your dog feels threatened or fearful he or she may try to get away from the cause. Again, it is best to speak to your pet in a calm, reassuring tone and make note of the stressor.
- Clinging or seeking your protection – While it feels nice to be able to cuddle and care for our pets when they seek our protection, this can ultimately undermine a dog’s self-confidence and ability to deal with stress. Seeking a solution for your dog’s anxiety is the best approach in the long run so your dog can enjoy a healthy, stress-free life.
If you suspect your dog may have dog anxiety disorder, be sure to mention it to your vet. Of course, if going to the vet’s office is one of your pet’s triggers, your veterinarian may recognize the symptoms before you even mention it. Providing a list of your pet’s anxiety triggers will help with diagnosis and treatment of your dog’s anxiety disorder.
How is dog anxiety disorder treated?
The treatment for generalized anxiety disorder in dogs varies dependent upon breed, age, triggers, and severity of the condition. In extreme cases where anxiety is greatly affecting the pet’s quality of life and/or anxiety, responses become dangerous, prescription anxiety medication for dogs may be prescribed. Specialized dog training may also be advised, either accompanying medical treatment or as a stand-alone solution. For more occasional anxiety, supplements like Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs may be recommended.
Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs soothes fear & stress
Help your pet cope with the many stressors of everyday life with Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs. These pleasant tasting, bone-shaped chewable tablets contain carefully chosen calming ingredients such as Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense extracts, L-Theanine, and Dried Whey Protein Concentrate to help keep your pet’s mood balanced, even during stressful situations.
Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs are perfect to give to your dog prior to anticipated anxiety triggers like vet visits, fireworks, visitors to your home, and other unfamiliar or unsettling experiences. They’re also safe to give to your dog daily to help manage generalized anxiety.
Keep a bottle of Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs on hand for those trying times when your pet needs a little extra help remaining cool, calm, and comfortable. They’re great for thunderstorm season, too!
Win FREE Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs!
Does your dog need Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs to de-stress? Just leave a comment below and you could win FREE Cosequin Calm Chewable Bonelets for Dogs from 1800PetMeds!
One winner will be chosen at random on Monday, November 13, 2017, so everyone who participates has a chance to win! (Limited to residents of the U.S.) Good luck!
Congrats to the drawing winner, Patricia J! We’ll send you an email about claiming your prize.
To get the best results, this is usually a cheap private tutoring fee and also this ‘s all we have now ready for face-to-face private tutoring or private tutoring… click for more information https://biologi-exed.blogspot.com/2022/06/les-privat-biologi-di-bangka-terdekat.html
Executive-Education.id is actually a professional of personal tutoring knowledge solutions wherever a person trainer merely demonstrates to one-three students and helping and mastering routines … go to https://kursus-ekonomi.netlify.app/les-privat-ekonomi-pasar-minggu.html for further
Jabodetabek private tutoring services with teachers coming to the house. Over many hundreds of active tutors decide to teach various skills and lessons of the to adults … visit https://privat-sbmptn.vercel.app/les-privat-sbmptn-koja.html for further