[New Product] Insect Shield Insect Repellent Pet Car Seat Cover
Does your dog love road trips? Most dogs are ready to jump in the backseat at a moment’s notice, hoping for a walk in the park or a day at the beach. But loose hair, dander, and claws scratching your car’s upholstery may make you think twice about inviting your dog for a drive. Plus, taking your dog out for a hike in the woods or stroll through the grass puts him or her at risk of picking up bugs that bite and spread dangerous diseases. Solve all of these problems at once with the Insect Shield Insect Repellent Pet Car Seat Cover.
Preparing your pet for a safe road trip
Whether you’re taking your dog to the vet or out for a day of fishing, it’s best to prepare accordingly. If there’s a chance that your outing together could cause anxiety due to crowds, loud noises or hectic activities, suit your dog up in a Thundershirt. This will calm and relax your pet without causing drowsiness. Too warm for a Thundershirt? Try a Sentry Calming Collar to take the edge off your pet’s nerves.
Keep your pet safe and secure inside your vehicle by equipping your car or SUV with a Solvit Deluxe Vehicle Safety Harness. This cleverly designed harness attaches to a passenger seat belt, so your dog can still move around a bit without being able to jump around or get under your feet. It’s padded for a comfy fit and also has been crash-tested in a Department of Transportation-approved facility for reliability and safety.
If you know you’re going to be in the sun for several hours, consider using a sunscreen for dogs. This will help protect delicate areas that can get sunburned, like the nose, ears and other places where hair is sparse. Also, be sure you’ve got plenty of water and some food or treats on hand. Use a Snack-DuO to carry both conveniently. It also comes with a pop-up cup to make it easy for your dog to eat or drink on the go.
Fun day trips for dogs
Are you looking for new, fun ways to spend some quality time with your dog? Below are a few suggestions to enjoy a day out with your best friend.
- Public pools and water parks open to dogs – There are a surprising number of parks and pools that have special days set aside just for dogs and pet parents. If your dog loves to do the doggie paddle, find out if there are any of these near you.
- Fishing – Whether you fish from a pier, riverside or on a boat, your dog will likely love to accompany you. Bring along a doggie life preserver if you go near deep water.
- Take in a baseball game – Ballparks across the country are hosting days for dogs with names like “Bark at the Park” and “Pups in the Park”. Some even provide pet sitters to guard your precious pooch when you need to use the facilities or grab some grub.
- Bike ride in nature – If you love bike riding, why not take your pet for a cruise? The Solvit HoundAbout II Aluminum Pet Bicycle Trailer lets your dog ride in style behind you in his or her own little carriage with a view.
- Dog Sports – From racing to herding to scent tracking, new dog sports clubs are popping up in many towns and cities. Dogs love to use their natural instincts and inborn talents, either competitively or just for fun. It’s great exercise and can help with behavior training, as well.
When you embark on any of these outdoor activities, make sure your dog is protected against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and other biting flies. All of these pests are dangerous to your pet’s health, as they are carriers of serious diseases. Using one of the popular chewable oral flea preventatives is a great way to protect your pet against multiple threats at once for an extended period, without the mess of topical flea preventatives.
Insect Shield Insect Repellent Pet Car Seat Cover protects your car & your dog
The Insect Shield Insect Repellent Pet Car Seat Cover is a durable seat cover that provides added protection to kill and repel insects like fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and other flying, biting pests. This easy-to-use seat protector is infused with permethrin insecticide in a special process that lasts for up to 25 washings.
Insect Shield technology was originally developed to protect soldiers from disease-carrying insects in harsh conditions. The patented infusion process binds the insecticide to the fabric fibers for long-lasting, durable, and scratch proof protection. Measuring 55″L x 42″W, it fits most vehicles and connects easily to headrests and the seat base with built-in adjustable straps.
The Insect Shield Insect Repellent Pet Car Seat Cover helps to kill bugs that your dog may have picked up from walking in the grass or woods, as well as to repel flies and mosquitoes that could get in your car through an open window. This added layer of protection helps diminish the chances of your dog being bitten by a disease-carrying insect.
Get the Insect Shield Insect Repellent Pet Car Seat Cover, and protect your car seats from pet hair, mud and scratches while protecting your dog against harmful insects.