How to choose the right pet Halloween costume
Ta-dah! I am very excited to present to you my Halloween costume for this year. In case you cannot tell or you need glasses, I am a piñata. I love this costume on account of it is colorful and festive and has many fun ribbons. As an added bonus, piñatas are often at parties, so I expect my social life will be picking up soon.
If you are still trying to select just the right pet costume, here is my advice:
- Be sure you look super-cool! If you don’t enjoy wearing costumes, you can still look nice in your Birthday suit if you have a shampoo and comb your fur really well, and perhaps wear a festive kerchief.
- Do not get a costume that limits or impairs your movement, vision or hearing. This particular costume is as comfy as a pair of pajamas and the headpiece does not obscure my vision too much, even when I tilt my head to the side like this.
- Make sure your costume is not too heavy or hot. Overheating is no fun!
- Don’t choke! Make sure there are no loose parts that can be accidentally swallowed.
- Most importantly, if your costume starts to bother you in any way, ask your mom or dad to take it off right away.
Look, look! I have discovered that, just like a real piñata, I am filled with delicious, colorful candies on the inside. No wonder I am so sweet.
I may be sweet, but I am NOT sharing my candies, which are actually my guts. I might need them. Besides, dogs and cats should never eat candies of any kind, and especially not chocolates. I prefer some delicious pet treats instead.