Daisy the Curly Cat discusses New Year’s resolutions
This is a very serious and important time of the year, when we all must think about the year past and decide how we can make the next year even better. I have been giving this a lot of thought lately. Since I do not have very many areas that need improvement, this is an especially hard task for me!
After thinking and thinking my hardest, I have decided to focus my energies on my brother Harley. There are many areas that Harley could use improvement on for 2014. Here are my resolutions for Harley:
- Don’t eat more than your fair share of the treats.
- Try to spend more time grooming your fur.
- After you’re done playing, pick up your toys.
- When you make a mess in the litter box, please cover it up!
- Please don’t hog all the good places to sleep.
- Most importantly, stop being such a MANIAC!
Harley, I will be coaching you to make sure you meet all of these resolutions in 2014. I’m afraid that I might have bitten off more than I can chew!
Harley: What’s a resolution?
Have you made your resolutions for 2014 yet?