How to have the best-dressed pet on National Hat Day
Did you recognize me in my very beautiful and fancy chapeau? This is a busy week for me because there are TWO important days coming up. First, Thursday is Dress Up Your Pet Day. If you have a cat or a dog who would like to dress up for the occasion, you can get some tips and see me modeling some of my favorite outfits, here. The very next day, this Friday, is National Hat Day! Hats are very stylish, but they can be hard to wear, especially for dogs or cats with big ears, like me. Here are my recommendations:
- First, use a gentle ear cleanser to make sure your pet’s ears are clean, because a hat could draw unwanted attention to any waxy buildup in the ears!
- Select a hat with a chin-strap or elastic band so the hat stays in place, even on a windy day.
- Pay attention to the weather when selecting the perfect hat. If it is a sunny day, a wide-brimmed hat will provide protection from the sun. A cozy fleece-lined hat would be an excellent choice for a frosty day.
- Choose a color that complements your dog or cat’s fur color. I think pink looks especially pretty.
- A coordinating accessory such as a scarf or sunglasses can make any hat look even fancier!
- Pick a hat that doesn’t interfere with the ears. Many pet hats are designed with little holes to stick the ears through.
- My best advice is, if your dog or cat does not enjoy wearing hats, just skip this holiday altogether.
Harley was thrilled when I asked him to choose a hat to wear for this story. Unfortunately, he did not quite grasp the concept of “hat.” I guess the unicorn-horn could be considered a head covering, but without a crown or a brim, I do not think the horn can technically be considered a hat. Sorry, Harley.
You look so cute Daisy!!!!!
Hats are fun.
Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle
You are so right!
You look lovely in your hat and scarf, Daisy! I know Harley didn’t exactly pick a hat, but he still looks pretty cute in his unicorn-horn 🙂
At least he did not try to poke me with his horn!
Daisy you look beautiful in your hat and scarf. You would make the perfect cover girl for a hat magazine (if there is such a thing). I don’t think Harley is as excited about Hat Day as you are. I saw a cowgirl/boy hat in the pet dept. at Wal-Mart this morning and wondered if any of my kitty or doggy family would wear it but I don’t really think so.
Sending you and Harley lots of hugs and love.
Oh thank you so much. I am pretty good about wearing hats, if I do say so myself. Harley would love a 10-gallon hat, but he’s only got a 1/2-pint head!
We think your hat is lovely, Daisy. Just like you! As for Harley, he is the UniCatcorn … are “maniacal” and “magical” the same thing? 🙂
You may will discover a cheaper fee as opposed to table above, be certain again regarding the qualifications on the teacher / Kindergarten teacher recommended for you … for more information https://biologi-exed.blogspot.com/2022/06/les-privat-biologi-di-kramat-jati.html
Executive-Education.id makes it possible for college students to study at your house, along with a range of elective programs. Kindergarten, SD, SMP, SMA, College student / General. Position & Schedule based on university student request… go to https://kursus-ekonomi.netlify.app/ for further
The best Jabodetabek private tutoring for kindergarten, elementary, junior high school. The ideal private teachers graduated from well-known state universities. Closest tutoring place online to the house at low priced … go to https://privatmurah.vercel.app/les-privat-penjaringan-murah.html for more information