6 ways your pet can get to the top of Santa’s “Nice” list!
I am getting very, very tired of waiting for Christmas day. I went through a lot of trouble to get all dressed up in my sparkliest holiday outfit but still, no Santa! This is especially annoying on account of I have been a Very Good Cat all year long, so I’m certain to qualify for many wonderful toys and treats this year. Plus, since Harley made the Naughty list, I could probably get his allotment of gifts. Do you think Santa will be able to get into my house even though I do not have a chimney?
Wait, I think I hear the prancing and pawing of little reindeer hoofs! Santa Claws is on the way! Since there are only FOUR more days until Christmas, here is my best holiday advice for every dog and cat:
- Be on your best behavior, because there is still time to get transferred from the Naughty to the Nice list.
- Clear a very big area under the tree so Santa has plenty of room to leave your pile of presents.
- You’d better not pout or cry (I learned that advice from a song).
- On Christmas Eve, put out some very delicious cookies and a glass of reduced-fat milk for Santa.
- If you don’t like your presents, put on a fake smile and pretend to enjoy them.
- Have a joyous Christmas!