January 22nd is National Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day!

Hey Mommeh! January 22nd is National Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day… I hope you’ve got answers because I’ve got some questions for you. Even though it’s a couple days early, let’s get started, okay?

My first question is, does this photo make my head look tiny? Daisy, you do have a small noggin’ because you’re a small cat.  But you’re one of the smartest cats I know, so I wouldn’t worry about having a small head.

Answer questions1

Next, I would like to know if I can have more toys. You have an entire toybox filled with cat toys that you hardly ever play with. Why do you need more?

Then how about more treats? I know how much you love treats, Daisy, so I’ll make sure we always have plenty of healthy treats for you and Harley. Don’t worry, we won’t run out.

Where did Bert & Ernie (my gerbils) go? Gerbils don’t live as long as cats and dogs do.  It was their time to go to the Rainbow Bridge. Sorry Daisy, I know it’s hard to lose your little friends.

Why is Harley such a  maniac? That’s a good question, Daisy.  Some cats are just extra special.

Answer Quetsions 3

Mommeh, I have just a couple more questions. How many  more of my 9 lives to I have left? Well, you’re 9 years old now. Since you have regular veterinary exams and eat healthy cat food, I think you’ve still got plenty left.

Am I the best cat in the world? Yes, I’m pretty sure you and Harley are the very best cats in the entire world.

Can I join the circus? No.

What’s the meaning of life? Daisy, you might be getting too philosophical here. Just nap in sun puddles when you find them, have fun with your toys, enjoy your favorite treats and I’ll make sure you get lots of hugs and under-the-chin scratches.

Thanks Mommeh, I love you!

Answer questions2

What do you think your cat would like to know?

1. For my cats, let’s see.

Scarlett: Why do you have to have the other three hooligans?
    Buddy: Why doesn’t anyone want to play with me?
    Horus: (eating treats) Can I have more treats?
    Wildfire: Why is the world so big and scary?

Answers..

To Scarlett: I rescued you from a shelter because you’re special to me. The other three are special to me, as well, because I rescued them from the mean streets. You all needed a safe place to live and here you are.

To Buddy: Quit being a bully and so pushy with the others. When they make it clear they don’t want to play, don’t keep insisting until you start a fight. Also, stop trying to be amorous with everyone. You’ve been n00turd.

To Horus: Enough is enough. You’ll get treats later if you behave yourself.

To Wildfire: The world is big and scary outside, but you’re an inside-only kitty. You don’t need to be so scared when you’re in our protective house. We would never let anything happen to you, sweetie.

2. Daisy, we have those same questions for our mom!

3. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 20, 2014 at 10:04 am

Oh, I LOVE your questions and answers! (ps: Buddy sounds a lot like the Harleymaniac)

4. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 20, 2014 at 10:06 am

I hope she answers them for you!

5. I loved this. I am glad to see her dear little face again. I have missed you all.

6. I do not be a cat but I do had a question!

When is National Answer You Dog’s Questions Day?

7. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 20, 2014 at 10:42 am

Katie, Harley and I miss you too!

8. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 20, 2014 at 10:44 am

Kali, that is a good question! Just keep pawing at She until your questions do be answered!

9. Lovely questions, and lovely answers.. 🙂

So sorry to hear about Bert and Ernie

10. I DO liked to paw at She. And head butt She too.

11. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 20, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Thanks Connie. I miss my little pals.

12. When is it National Answer Your Goats Questions Day?

13. I’m pretty sure Buddy and the Harley Quinn are brothers from another mother … and father. Hooligans, I tell ya!

14. These are great questions, Daisy! I love the photos of you and your Mommeh, too 🙂

15. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 20, 2014 at 2:06 pm

It is hard to believe they overlooked goats when they were making the holidays!

16. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 20, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Thanks, Terrie!

17. Those are some great questions Daisy. We also love that picture of you and Mom. Sounds like the treats are going to keep on coming. Hope ;hope you have a great day.

18. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 20, 2014 at 2:43 pm

Thanks Marg. I hope you have a happy day, too!

19. I will have some HARD questions for my human on Wednesday, Daisy!

20. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 20, 2014 at 4:09 pm

I’ll bet you will Sparkle, you’re no pushover!

21. These are some very good questions, Daisy.
    I am very sorry to hear that Bert and Ernie had to go to the bridge. Maybe the are Pixes’ pals now!
    Thanks for sharing your big brain, and little head with us!
    Your pal, TK

22. O hai! I like tummy pats. They are so good. Dat not a question but it true. 🙂

23. The biggest question all four of my cats keep asking is “why does mommy keep the heat at 70 when all of us plus daddy are always cold?

24. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 21, 2014 at 8:37 am

Thanks, TK. I’ll bet Bert & Ernie are having fun running around at the Bridge.

25. Daisy the Curly CatJanuary 21, 2014 at 8:38 am

Angel Keisha, I like about 5 tummy pats. Then I start kicking!